I pray that everyone's Ramadan is progressing blessedly, insha'Allah. This is a new favorite recipe of mine for Chicken Curry. I made some Saturday for the family and everyone enjoyed it, alhamdulilah. Enjoy!
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (4lbs) - cubed Madras Curry Powder Cilantro 2 onions 2 green peppers 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce Turmeric Garlic Powder Chicken bouillon Ground Ginger Ground Cumin Ground Black Pepper Chili Powder Cooking oil
· Chop onions, green peppers and cilantro
· Pour cooking oil into a large skillet, enough to cover the bottom of the pan
· Grill onions, green peppers and cilantro until soft
· Add cubed chicken breast to skillet; add turmeric, curry powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, ground cumin, chicken bouillon, chili powder, ground black pepper and cover
· Cook for 30 minutes over medium heat
· Add tomato sauce, cook for another 15 minutes
· Best when served with jasmine rice
ABOUT MWA MEMBER ISAHAH JANETTE GRANT
Isahah Janette Grant runs Mindworks Publishing and is in the process of completing her first work of fiction. She studied at Boston University in Massachusetts, majoring in print journalism. Her published works include one children's book, three anthology collections, a collection of poetry and numerous articles published online and in the Providence Journal Bulletin newspaper. She resides in Missouri City, Texas, with her son and husband.
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/isahahjanette