Cabbage and Tuna Egg Rolls
- 1 pkg Coleslaw mix
- 1 pkg egg roll wrappers
- 1 can Tuna (12 ounce)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat tuna in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add in coleslaw, water, salt, and seasoning.
- Cover and steam until cabbage is tender.
- Set mixture aside and allow it to cool completely.
- Place a heaping spoonful of cabbage mixture and a sprinkle of cheese in center of egg wrapper. Follow wrapping instruction on egg roll wrapper package.
- Fry until golden brown.
Makes approximately 20 egg rolls.