This blog is published for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and the thousands of Muslims raised or reverts, or even non-Muslis, who might be living in areas where they are not able to experience Ramadan in a Muslim community; so we, at MWA, invite you to be a part of our community in Ramadan.

The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong) Al-Baqarah 2:185

Established in 2006, Muslimah Writers Alliance (MWA) is an internationally-based collaboration of Muslim women writers and advocates working together to counter negative and inaccurate perceptions regarding members of the Muslim community and the Islamic faith.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

MWA's Sis Zabrina shares her father's tips for reading Quran in Ramadan

My dad used to remind me to read 4 pages of Quran after every prayer especially during Ramadan.

Its so easy..."That's how I complete one Quran in one month," he said.

And he always try to complete 2 or 3 rounds during Ramadan.

In the last 20 years, once a while I took heed, most of the time, I don't. And of course I have reasons for it. Most famous one I gave my dad was that I don't have enough time after every salat to do it.

But from this year, this Ramadan, things have changed. I will do it, dad. For I want you and mum to gain the benefit of teaching me beneficial knowledge, God Willing.

And with that, I am passing along this beneficial knowledge to others by inviting all my family and friends to strive reading 4 pages of the Quran this Ramadan too, inshaAllah.

4 pages per prayer time..
10 minutes per prayer..
1 Quran per Ramadan..

Lets do it and let's pass this reminder along to others too.


On July 4, 2013 Sis Zabrina 
announced the passing of her father.
Inna lillahi Wa inna ilaihi Rajioon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog administrators reserve the right to approve or disapprove posts.