Tips for the Last 10 days of Ramadan by MWA's Nihad Gazal
- Be ever ready to make dua'as during the prescribed times and If you are normally busy with chores till the last moment then cut short the du'a list a bit, mark it in your head the Super important ones.
- Complete your 5 - 6 hours of sleep anyhow and take naps if required so that you are active during the mornings and the nights.
- Get your self off from the tech world, try to disconnect from the social networking sites - Facebook, twitter etc until and unless its like really really important or else 10 - 15 minutes is more than enough which has to be something beneficial or else forget IT. Trust Me, You WILL survive perfectly without updating/liking/surfing.
- Don't waste time in lavish Iftaars, you can cook lovely savories for the rest of the year and feed your family, for now cook simple, healthy, easy and QUICK!
- Don't compromise on your cave time, that is your time spend alone with Allah and Qura'n.
- Keep the Dhikr On, constant Istighfaar and other Adhkaars.
- Let NOT your tongue be free even for a split second.
- Make beautiful intentions even while doing the chores so that you are rewarded for them Insha Allah.
- To get back the missing Khushu, try to memorize short Surahs and test yourself in Salaah, this way you will always concentrate on the Ayaahs if you are missing any or not, hence your head will not wander anywhere else, beidhnillah.
- Another tip for Khushu is to prepare yourself before you pray, try to read a few Ayaahs from Quraan or understand a Hadeeth so you get yourself in that pattern. Moreover it serves as reminder for the heart and brain that they are about to talk to Allah swt.
- While you pray for the never ending pleasures of this world, don't forget the 'forever life' which is the Aakhiraa. Concentrate on the life of Grave, seek protection from the fitnah of Yaajuj and Maajuj, fitnah of Dajjal.
- Ask Allah for a good ending, a peaceful death and a hayaat filled with HIS obedience.
- Get rid of your past sins. Seek HIS forgiveness during Qiyaams while you are in Sujood. Ponder over every major and minor sin and Ask Allah to wipe it off.
- BEG AL - QADEER FOR HIGHEST LEVELS IN JANNAH, ask for Al - Firdaus!
At the end of the Day, to HIM is our return. Success comes to those who strive hard and glad tidings is for the Muhsinoon who will be the dwellers of the best of the destinations without ANY DOUBT!